Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist with Marketplace Experience (Project Based, Consulting Opportunity)
We are seeking a CRO Specialist for a project based and / or consulting collaboration.
- Experienced in CRO for marketplaces
- Proven (by data) track record in doing marketing for marketplaces
- Experience in Financial Services / Fintech (in Marketing or other role) – BIG Plus
- Critical thinking – using data to examine how visitors and prospects are using the site, what problems or bottlenecks they face
- Skilled in understanding what users want, what they are trying to say and what is the right message we should send them
- Good feel for customizing tone, diction, style, and format to each buyer persona
- Resourceful – being able to suggest new tests, strategies if current ones are not working
- Curiosity and desire to find new, more profitable paths
- A sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape; a zest for UX design and research and an entrepreneurial spirit to improve processes– from planning to strategy to delivery
Fluent in English
Able to overlap with GMT+7 – GMT+2 business hours
- Help us define project (marketplace) KPIs and how does success look like (growth over time)
- Detailed, step by step strategy for ongoing optimization that can be learned from and scaled
- What tests? When?
- Reporting ? What? Frequency
- Ongoing recommendations to help us deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous testing and improvements
- Create and execute deliverables. This could include items such as
- Analytics reviews
- User journeys analysis
- Information architecture reviews
- Task flows
- User scenarios and persona development
- Help drive the success of client engagements, as the subject matter expert on a number of conversion optimization & UX engagements. Understand the entire process: from KPI definition to execution to insight discover
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and value for clients
- Teach/train internal team to be able to monitor KPIs and identify issues whenever numbers are down
If you are interested in this project please submit your application to [email protected] together with a portfolio of 2-3 relevant projects you successfully contributed to (please specify KPIs and results) as well as the answers to the following questions:
- How would you go about creating a prioritized list of tests to run on our website?
- Can you share the criteria you use to determine whether a test has run for long enough or not?
- What would you do when a stakeholder or boss asks you to run a test simply because they think it’s a good/interesting idea?
- How would you approach optimizing a low conversion marketplace?
- What is your optimization toolset and in what ways do you use them for different types of optimization?
- What’s your biggest test win and failure?
- How do you measure conversion success when it lies further down the funnel than the A/B test level?
- Do you have a process you normally follow when you do CRO?
How to apply:
Are you ready to join us on our voyage?
The SelfKey Foundation team is made up of hard-working and committed individuals, experts in blockchain, technology, legal, finance, marketing, and design.