We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support the manager(s) in a timely and professional manner.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings and maintaining calendar accuracy, processing emails, making travel arrangements and operations support tasks (posting job ads, screening candidates based on given criteria, etc). To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with virtual office management technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of managers and perform administrative tasks to support them.
- Save time for managers
- Make managers’ work life easier
- Coordinate daily calendars of manager(s)
- Schedule virtual and in person appointments and meetings
- Act as the point of contact between executives and clients / partners / vendors
- Update internal databases and systems as requested
- Make travel arrangements (work with Finance for payments)
- Manage emails and calls as requested
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Perform online research on various topics as requested
- Proven work experience as a Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role ideally in a distributed, remote tech team
- Solid experience with company and project management systems
- Very strong in managing online calendars
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Proven work experience with tight deadlines and multiple concurrent assignments
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Great attitude, constantly looking to learn and grow
- Located in Europe or Asia
- Fluent in English
- Fully remote and distributed team
- Team located in various countries / cities in Europe and Asia
- Flexible work schedule with overlap with European and Asian timezones based on managers location
- In order to stay connected we use Basecamp, Mattermost, Zoom and Confluence
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role please submit your application here:
Are you ready to join us on our voyage?
The SelfKey Foundation team is made up of hard-working and committed individuals, experts in blockchain, technology, legal, finance, marketing, and design.