The SelfKey team is looking for a new member for our Resource & Development Department.
Must have skills:
- Basic cryptography concepts (public key cryptography)
- General understanding of blockchain / distributed systems / decentralization
- Fluent english
Nice to have:
- Advanced cryptography, Secret sharing, ring signatures, shared computation
- Zero knowledge proofs
- Ethereum platform (overall network functioning, scalability topics, ETH 2.0, etc.)
- Understanding of digital identity, previous and ongoing related work (PGP/GPG, OpenID, WoT, DIDs)
- Solidity smart contract programming
- Stay up-to-date on all DID-related mail lists and communication channels: W3C credentials workgroup mail list & weekly calls
- W3C DID specs/resolution calls
- DIF written communication & weekly calls
- Implement and support other team members on implementing core component functionality (DID resolver, Credential libraries, DID-Auth/Comm, Identity Hubs)
- Review all identity-related SelfKey functionality to guarantee compliance with standard specs and tools provided by the DIF & W3C workgroups
- Participate actively and contribute if necessary with DIF components relevant to SelfKey identity platform (e.g. Identity Hubs)
- Provide feedback and ideas to R&D in order to help design and innovate on the “Decentralized Identity” aspect of the network.
- Preference (not eliminatory condition) for candidates located in Chiang Mai, Thailand (where the rest of our R&D team is located)
How to apply:
Send your CV and Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to join us on our voyage?
The SelfKey Foundation team is made up of hard-working and committed individuals, experts in blockchain, technology, legal, finance, marketing, and design.