SelfKey is seeking a product manager to join our remote team for a long term collaboration.
- 4+ years cross platform product management experience (Web, Android, iOS) building digital products and product features, ideally from an in-house environment.
- Experience working with blockchain / crypto products
- Technical, hands-on experience coding
- Natural inclination to always think “MVP first“.
- Experience leading user testing sessions
- Self-starter and ability to lead the product development process from idea trough delivery
- Experience leading QA, to make sure your product was implemented accordingly
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional environment with full autonomy
- Ability to adapt to our ways of working and methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Able to overlap with GMT+7 – GMT+2 business hours
Nice to have
- Remote working experience
- Experience in digital identity space
- Knowledge of ShapeUp product development methodology
- Own product roadmap
- Participate to / lead product planning meetings
- Ensure on time product delivery
- Employ user-centred design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Lead the production process — supporting the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation with engineering
- Work closely with our designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Support the marketing efforts by proactively providing regular product updates and content
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role please submit your application here:
Are you ready to join us on our voyage?
The SelfKey Foundation team is made up of hard-working and committed individuals, experts in blockchain, technology, legal, finance, marketing, and design.