SelfKey Progress Report for April 2021
The SelfKey progress report for April 2021 – summarizes all the developments that have happened for SelfKey in April.
Here is a list of all the major developments that have happened across SelfKey during the last month.
SelfKey Desktop Wallet v1.9.3 was released with the Wallet Connect Integration and some other minor bug fixes.
The new feature of WalletConnect integration will allow SelfKey Wallet users to interact easily and safely with Ethereum based dApps and to sign and execute transactions.
Other minor fixes and improvements include:
- Improved gas estimation calculation.
- Fixed issue with approval flow when interacting with the KeyFi platform.
- Fixed issues with Gas costs when executing transactions on the KeyFi platform.
- Improved support for interacting with the KeyFi platform on Windows.
- Improvements made to better support hardware wallets.
- Minor UI fixes to Wallet dashboard and Passports marketplace.
Download the SelfKey Wallet from here.
The SelfKey Identity Wallet is a free identity solution for Windows, Linux and Mac. Get yours today!
All Data Breaches in 2019 – 2021 – An Alarming Timeline
Your data is valuable and should belong to you. Nevertheless our online records are exposed on an almost daily basis, with potentially devastating consequences. This blog post aims to provide an up-to-date list of data breaches and hacks.
Read the full article here.
Check out our previous Progress Reports here.
Stay safe, and Thanks for reading.